Site news

The Summer Learning Community is here!

Picture of Terry LeBlanc
The Summer Learning Community is here!
by Terry LeBlanc - Tuesday, 8 May 2018, 4:58 PM

Welcome to the Summer Learning Community semester! 

COURSES ARE UP ON THE MOODLE - FOR SYLLABI AND DETAILS. LOGIN!

The Winter/Spring semester went by very quickly. I expect part of that is because I had taken a little bit of time off. So here we are on the edge of our Summer Learning Community semester and I am looking forward to seeing all who are going to be able to be there. Our greetings and prayers for those who cannot.

Please be sure you confirm your attendance at the symposium and your classes with Beth Wood (symposium@naiits.com) in the next few days so that she is prepared for your arrival. Please also ensure that you have communicated with our partner institution for your degree program, concerning your enrolment for courses that you take through the summer semester. Remember, Beth needs to register you for the symposium but you need to register with your institutional partner school for the symposium course.

The discussions and the conversations will be intense but rich at the symposium this year given the topic, "White Supremacy, Racial Conflict, and Indigeneity: Toward Right Relationship." Please come with an attitude of openness and willingness to discuss the topic with clarity and conviction, but also with generosity of spirit and respectfulness of attitude. Since I know each and every one of you I know that you will do so and I am confident that you will acquit your self and NAIITS well.

I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Journey well in these next few weeks until we meet.

Blessings

Terry LeBlanc
Director, NAIITS

PS - Remember, if you are having difficulty with anything Moodle related, send an email to moodle@naiits.com